SITE SAFETY SUPERVISOR COMPETENCY-SSS (Melaka)
SITE SAFETY SUPERVISOR (SSS) COMPETENCY COURSE
At the end of the course, the participant will be able to:
- Describe the OSH legislative requirements pertaining to construction site.
- Conduct the risk management at the workplace.
- Elaborate OSH requirements for site management.
- Be a competent Site Safety Supervisor (SSS).
- Site Safety Supervisor, Site Foreman/Supervisor, Any interested parties.
- Malaysian Citizens & Possessed PMR.
- 10 Days of Training ( Theory & Practical)
RM 1700 ( Including Examination by NIOSH, Meals & Beverages)