NOISE AWARENESS (Melaka)
At the end of the course, the participant will be able to:
- Understand the provisions of the Noise Exposure Regulation 1989 (FMA 67).
- Recognize the anatomy and physiology of human hearing.
- Realize the effects of noise on human hearing.
- Understand usage of hearing protection devices, Noise Reduction Rating (NRR), and the selection, fit, use, storage, maintenance and care of such devices.
- Realize the importance of audio metric testing and explanation of the procedures
involved in conducting the test.
- Junior Managers, Executives, Officers, Team / Line Leaders and Supervisors who exposed in high noise environment
- 1 Day of Training ( Theory)
RM 600 ( Including Meals & Beverages)